smartcard driver(IFDHandler) to be trigger via bluetooth connection from iPhone or android instead via USB

Hi Team, I have developed a smartcard driver which is working fine when inserting USB mouse, So here is the process I followed for smartcard driver:

1. Smartcard driver(IFdHandler) has info.plist which contains vendor Id and product ID attributes
  2. Mentioned vendor Id and product ID of USB mouse which one is going to be connected to device(Mac) in info.plist, Build the IFDdriver and replace it to path - /usr/local/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers/
  3. Once Inserting USB mouse I am getting smart card pairing notification on Mac

This scenario is working fine and able to achieve following changes on Mac device -

1. Getting Smart card notification for pairing on Mac device
  2. After Pairing , Password field on Login Screen changes to PIN field

But I want smartcard driver(IFDHandler) to be trigger via bluetooth connection from iPhone or android instead via USB

Is there any way to achieve This?

Reference for USB driver smart card driver - https://github.com/frankmorgner/vsmartcard/blob/master/virtualsmartcard/src/ifd-vpcd/ifd-vpcd.c

Responding on your earlier thread.

smartcard driver(IFDHandler) to be trigger via bluetooth connection from iPhone or android instead via USB

Q