eSIM Access Entitlement

1. I am working for an MVNE/MVNA

2. In September 2022, I filed an eSIM Access Entitlement request through the Apple Developer Portal.

3. I didn't receive any feedback from Apple, and we can't see access given as yet.

4. how do I follow up with this? Who do I contact? We have a customer going live in 2 weeks and we need this enabled. We have reached out to our partner carrier and they have not heard anything either.

Thank you

Hi - we have same problem - please advise what's the best process to follow

I don’t have a good answer for you. Sorry. See this post for an explanation as to why.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I have same problem. It would be very useful to receive some kind of confirmation and status on the workflow. Three weeks to go-live and still no response on my eSIM entitlement request.

While I have received no e-mails whatsoever from Apple regarding this, I suddenly found that eSIM entitlement had become an option for my provisioning profile on developer.apple.com. I have waited ca. 12 days and now it's here and I can move on. My advise, check in daily to see if it was granted to you.

@SteffenS in which section exactly can I see if he has already given me permission, I have not received a response and I did not find anything that says anything about this permission, if you guide me it would help me a lot.

eSIM Access Entitlement

Q