SuperNews, app to get access to news from a lot of medias worldwide

Hello everybody,

This app is about reading news from different sources and categories, you can read news with:

• Top headlines: News by categories, favorite country and favorite source
  • Search any news from a topic with a favorite language
  • World map: get access to local country news by selecting a custom country marker in the map
  • User settings: set your favorite country for top headlines and favorite language for news search.

Available in english and french. Don't hesitate for your feedbacks. I'm especially interested for technical code reviews to improve the code (architecture, performance, ...).

My goal is to make an app be being as close as possible to real conditions of companies, with production phase, to show to recruiters and technical leads a complete and concrete example of my iOS skills, I'm a junior and the french job market is very difficult to find a job.

Thanks.

Feedback

Build 3 fix: default parameters depending of the system language. Also using english placeholder image for languages other than french.

But still some issues I have not successfully fixed yet:

• ITMS-90738: Invalid purpose string value - The “NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription” value for the NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription key isn’t allowed in “SuperNewsV2UIKit.app”
  • ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “SuperNewsV2UIKit.app” bundle should contain a NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data.

Update build 5, bug fix with article list view from map view. Also, the issues from ITMS-90738 and ITMS-90683 are now solved. Don't hesitate to give feedbacks. When I will have enough positive feedbacks and enough app stability from users, then I will launch the app on the App Store.