iOS ITMS-90013: Corrupt Image File image file 'AppIcon60x60@2x.png

After uploading a new iOS build, we received an error message via email from Apple stating:

"ITMS-90013: Corrupt Image File - The image file "AppIcon60x60 2x.png" appears to be corrupt."

Strangely, we don't have any image file with that name in our project. It seems to be a build processing error on Apple's side. While I've seen similar issues reported for Apple TV in the past, this is happening with our iOS build.

Has anyone discovered a workaround? I've uploaded another app build and haven't encountered any errors.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Starkode Down vote post of Starkode
1.4k views

Replies

I also received the same message about 20 minutes ago. However, I was able to submit without any issues after uploading the same project again.

me too, have you found any solutions?

Kindly check you app icons in image asset as per the xcode 15 all size. Add all icon and check it.

There was an issue processing icons which resulted in this error. The underlying issue has been fixed. Please upload a new build of your app. Sorry for the inconvenience.