Apple Developer Reject Because of Report Criminal Activity

My App has beed rejected for not complying with the Criminal Activity Reporting Guideline 1.7. I have to provide a documentation showing partnership with local law enforcement (where ever the app is used).

Here's the response i got:

We noticed that your app allows users to report criminal activity, but we need additional information before continuing our review. 

Specifically, it is unclear if you have partnered with local law enforcement to respond to the reports of alleged criminal activity. 

To provide users a safe and reliable experience, apps may only be used to report criminal activity in locations where you have the active involvement of local law enforcement.

Next Steps

To ensure that your app is partnering with the appropriate institutions, you must provide documentation or evidence of your relationship with local law enforcement wherever your app is distributed. Please attach the documentation in the App Review Information section of App Store Connect. 

Once you have shared this documentation, we will proceed with our review and will let you know if there are any further issues. 

Resources 

Learn more about our requirements for ensuring user safety in App Review Guideline 1.0 - Safety.

My App provied a list of police, ambulances, etc to use for emergency purposes only. Not allow users to report anywhere!

Please help!

My App detects the user's location to provide a list of nearby police, ambulances, etc to use for emergency purposes.

My App detects the user's location to provide a list of nearby police, ambulances, etc to use for emergency purposes.

AFAIU, that does not change appStore review requirement.

As you provide users with police contacts, you have to have an agreement with local authority.

Apple Developer Reject Because of Report Criminal Activity

Q