Facing live broadcast issue when open the camera feed for face verification in webview

Hi

In my app I've to complete the IDV [Identity verification] by capturing the face os user and his/her documents, for this the backend developer provides me the URL from the IDV 3rd party, which URL I do open in webview, so before during loading the camera captureing screen in webview the Live Broadcast screen pops up from no where. I don't want this Live Broadcast screen but somehow it opens anyway. Although it is good thing that my expected camera screen was still open in background so I can go further from there.

First time I'm also bit confused like how this kind of screen popsup even if I did't code for it. Also it takes me a little bit time to figure out how to close that screen. Simple peoples/users who're going to use my app they don't know how to close it. Please check the screenshots I attached. Please help me to rid of this popup.

Thank You

Facing live broadcast issue when open the camera feed for face verification in webview

Q