Meet the Screen Time API

RSS for tag

Discuss the WWDC21 session Meet the Screen Time API.

Posts under wwdc21-10123 tag

42 Posts

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Where can I download the homework demo code
As Video said, here is a demo app called "homework" that would provided for developer to know how to use Screen Time API. However, I cannot find this demo code in the Apple Developer Sample Code website. Does anyone know where can I find it ? Thanks
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
953
Activity
Oct ’21
Get alarms time in clock app in my custom app
I want to get the alarms time set by user in the default alarm app in my custom app. Is there any way to do it, With the latest Screen time Api & Device Activity can we achieve this ??
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
543
Activity
Oct ’21