Optimize for variable refresh rate displays

RSS for tag

Discuss the WWDC21 session Optimize for variable refresh rate displays.

Posts under wwdc21-10147 tag

5 Posts

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

GIfs speeding Up in iPhone 13 Pro Max
hi I have an issue with my iPhone 13 pro max for Gifs They are speeding up fast. Please help me to resolve this issue. I have added CADisableMinimumFrameDurationOnPhone key in my info Plist but still its not fixing the speeding up of gif issue. Kindly provide some Solutions for the Same.
5
0
2.4k
Apr ’22
Getting error when integrating binary framework in SPM, Does not contain expected binary artifact
I am creating an SPM using the binary framework. I upload a zip file on the server and that link is used in SPM. name: "MyDemoPackage", platforms: [ .iOS(.v13) ], products: [ .library( name: "MyDemoPackage", targets: ["MyDemoPackage"]), ], dependencies: [ ], targets: [ .binaryTarget( name: "MyDemoPackage", url:"https:domain.com/frameork.zip", checksum: "29725502a0b4e61c375f71eec3d5432ac84c") ] ) After compilation shows an error Showing Recent Messages downloaded archive of binary target 'MyDemoPackage' does not contain expected binary artifact 'MyDemoPackage'. I am unable to figure out how to resolve this error. Can anyone help me out?
1
0
2.4k
Mar ’22
Screen is flickering in Citrix
Why my screen is flickering on iMac and Mac Air when I log on to Citrix for work? Does anyone have any suggestions? My Mac Air was updated about 3-4 weeks ago with Big Sur and then the issue came up. I thought my Mac book is old (about 10 years), so I bought a new iMac two weeks ago. The issue continues. But, Citrix works fine on PC. Please help me. The flickering drives me nuts when I stare at the screen for work.
0
0
610
Oct ’21
GIfs speeding Up in iPhone 13 Pro Max
hi I have an issue with my iPhone 13 pro max for Gifs They are speeding up fast. Please help me to resolve this issue. I have added CADisableMinimumFrameDurationOnPhone key in my info Plist but still its not fixing the speeding up of gif issue. Kindly provide some Solutions for the Same.
Replies
5
Boosts
0
Views
2.4k
Activity
Apr ’22
Getting error when integrating binary framework in SPM, Does not contain expected binary artifact
I am creating an SPM using the binary framework. I upload a zip file on the server and that link is used in SPM. name: "MyDemoPackage", platforms: [ .iOS(.v13) ], products: [ .library( name: "MyDemoPackage", targets: ["MyDemoPackage"]), ], dependencies: [ ], targets: [ .binaryTarget( name: "MyDemoPackage", url:"https:domain.com/frameork.zip", checksum: "29725502a0b4e61c375f71eec3d5432ac84c") ] ) After compilation shows an error Showing Recent Messages downloaded archive of binary target 'MyDemoPackage' does not contain expected binary artifact 'MyDemoPackage'. I am unable to figure out how to resolve this error. Can anyone help me out?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
2.4k
Activity
Mar ’22
True Fame Rate
how to get the prefpared frame rate for current time?
Replies
1
Boosts
0
Views
1.1k
Activity
Mar ’22
ProMotion Refresh Rates
How to use CADisableMinimumFrameDurationOnPhone on iPhone13Pro?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
552
Activity
Nov ’21
Screen is flickering in Citrix
Why my screen is flickering on iMac and Mac Air when I log on to Citrix for work? Does anyone have any suggestions? My Mac Air was updated about 3-4 weeks ago with Big Sur and then the issue came up. I thought my Mac book is old (about 10 years), so I bought a new iMac two weeks ago. The issue continues. But, Citrix works fine on PC. Please help me. The flickering drives me nuts when I stare at the screen for work.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
610
Activity
Oct ’21