What‘s new in Swift

RSS for tag

Discuss the WWDC21 session What‘s new in Swift.

Posts under wwdc21-10192 tag

22 Posts

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Swift in XCode
Hi there, I am trying to upload my AR experience from Reality Composer into XCode using Swift. Although I have followed the documentation from Apple's presentation, minute 40:53, (https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2019/609/?time=2453) of working with AR and XCode, I receive an error message every time I try to load my scene, as the load prompt seems to become part of the scene title and my title itself is not recognized. For example: Module '...' has no member named 'load...'. If anyone can help me here, I would be very grateful.
0
0
477
Oct ’21
SWIFT : how to create a delivery zone / area with maps (google or Apple)
Hello, I tried to create a an app for iPhone and I wanted to know how I can create a delivery zone for my application. For example if the customer isn’t inside the area he can’t order and if he is inside he can ! I’m still learning swift and I’m not a professional developer. Thank you so much and have a great day PS: I uploaded an image for the exemple
0
0
741
Oct ’21
Swift in XCode
Hi there, I am trying to upload my AR experience from Reality Composer into XCode using Swift. Although I have followed the documentation from Apple's presentation, minute 40:53, (https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2019/609/?time=2453) of working with AR and XCode, I receive an error message every time I try to load my scene, as the load prompt seems to become part of the scene title and my title itself is not recognized. For example: Module '...' has no member named 'load...'. If anyone can help me here, I would be very grateful.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
477
Activity
Oct ’21
SWIFT : how to create a delivery zone / area with maps (google or Apple)
Hello, I tried to create a an app for iPhone and I wanted to know how I can create a delivery zone for my application. For example if the customer isn’t inside the area he can’t order and if he is inside he can ! I’m still learning swift and I’m not a professional developer. Thank you so much and have a great day PS: I uploaded an image for the exemple
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
741
Activity
Oct ’21