Cannot reinstall apple music or tips app.

Before i have uninstalled the apple music app and tips app. But now I have no way to reinstall it. When I press the ''cloud'' icon to reinstall it, it loaded for a short time and it returned to the cloud again. But some other preloaded app can be installed... Any method to solve this?

Replies

I have the same issue in music and mail app, it's only on pre-installed apps.

I tried logout app store and icloud, restore networking, change date and time manually nothing works for me.

Other apps works perfectly, to restore on app store

I Had the same problem with the OTA update on an iPhone XR. Decided to try the iTunes method, with success.

How to use the iTunes method

You have to download the IPSW and restore the phone using it. OTA update is when you update your phone from within Settings --> General --> Software update. This will result in this problem every time (at least for me anyway)

This does work, but I have not been able to restore the Activity app even with this method. Every other app is resolved except for that one.

What ipsw did you download? 12.3.1 or 13 beta 2? Also you did restore and then you setup the phone as new or you took backup from icloud or pc? Please help me cause I have this problem from beta 1.

I had the same problem with Activity app.

Solution for me was unpair and pair again my Watch.

Activity started work after that.