iOS 13 [TraitCollection] log messages

I get the following 3 new Xcode log messages with iOS 13 on launch (during application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions). Running on iPhone (not simulator). I assume this is just beta noise?

[TraitCollection] Class _UISheetPresentationController overrides the -traitCollection getter, which is not supported. If you're trying to override traits, you must use the appropriate API.

[TraitCollection] Class _UIRootPresentationController overrides the -traitCollection getter, which is not supported. If you're trying to override traits, you must use the appropriate API.

[TraitCollection] Class UIPopoverPresentationController overrides the -traitCollection getter, which is not supported. If you're trying to override traits, you must use the appropriate API.

Accepted Reply

i believe you can ignore these as stated in ios 12 beta 2 release notes:

"When running your app from Xcode, you might see console errors about UIKit classes that override the

traitCollection
getter. You can safely ignore these messages for system classes. If you see this error message for your own classes, it likely indicates a real issue for you to fix. (51651561)"

Replies

i believe you can ignore these as stated in ios 12 beta 2 release notes:

"When running your app from Xcode, you might see console errors about UIKit classes that override the

traitCollection
getter. You can safely ignore these messages for system classes. If you see this error message for your own classes, it likely indicates a real issue for you to fix. (51651561)"
I'm still encountering this issue with iOS 14 developer beta 8.
I still get this on all my Simulators, iOS14.2. Not on my real devices, iPad Pro 2015 and iPhone XR ...
Still happening for CKBrowserSwitcherViewController in iOS 14.4 on iPhone XII.
Still getting this Xcode 12.4

same for me after 2 years.. now under catalyst. in iOS works fine.

[TraitCollection] Class _UIFindNavigatorViewController overrides the -traitCollection getter, which is not supported. If you're trying to override traits, you must use the appropriate API.