So yesterday I installed iOS 13.3.1 on my iPhone XR and macOS 10.15.3 on my iMac.
Then, I've been getting this error in Xcode using any project that has CocoaPods Frameworks in it :
dyld: Library not loaded: [...] Reason: no suitable image found.
- It launches fine in the iPhone 11 simulator
- It launches fine on my gf's iPhone XR which still has iOS 13.3
- Tried different pods (SwiftSoup and GRDB.swift)
- Tried reinstalling CocoaPods
- Tried updating CocoaPods to latest stable and latest beta versions
- Tried different projects
- Tried cleaning the build folder
- Tried deleting/reinstalling apps
- Tried deleting the derived data
- Was already using the latest Xcode 11.3.1 since a few weeks
is there anything I did not do? Does it happen to anybody else?