sdk version Issue.

when upload app

sdk version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.1 SDK. New apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later.

how can i install sdk 13 on xcode ?

Replies

Download a more recent version of XCode.

The last available is 11.4. Which is yours ?

i can't upgrade xcode any another solved ?

SDKs aren't 'installed' (nor downloaded) separately. Use the latest Xcode, 11.4.1, instead, View on the App Store

-Note there are no workarounds for not being able to install latest Xcode because of macOS version, etc.-

Do you want to explain why you can't upgrade ?

i can't upgrade xcode any another solved ?

No way. Currently, SDKs are tightly coupled with Xcode, you need to use the specific version of Xcode with iOS 13 SDK.

Great answer.

Good luck.

In my case, I am on a Late 2011 MacBook Pro .. so seems I am "max-ed" out at XCode 10.2.1 , because I cannot upgrade from High Sierra to the next OSX version.

If there's a way to run a build on XCode 10, that has the iOS Deployment Target set to 13 - that would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions?

Otherwise, only work arounds I see are:

1) Invest in more hardware - would be a shame though, because my SSD 16GB of RAM machine is working fine otherwise, no complaints

2) Use one of the cloud services for OSX/Xcode

Thanks

As has already been pointed out here, there is no authorized method of achieving iOS 13 support with an older Xcode.

>my SSD 16GB of RAM machine is working fine

You had a good run...update your hardware if you wish to build current apps and use current tools.

Good luck.

Having a similar issue in 2022. Currently running on Xcode version 13.2.1. My MacBook is updated all the way as well so I’m confused on how to resolve this