iPad with logitech keyboard. Language doesn't work.

I use iPad mini with logitech ultrathin keyboard cover. Upon trying to switch language, the manual says to press fn+4 (image of a globe) but it doesn't quite work. Some ppl say to press ctrl+space but my keyboard does not have a ctrl key. Could I have some help regarding this??

Replies

If this is about the iOS public/app store version, those user-centric questions may be better suited for Apple's public community support forums rather than here in the developer/IDE forums, thanks.

https://discussions.apple.com

@AppleSupport twitter

If your Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover doesn't have a Control (Ctrl) key, you can try pressing the Command (Cmd) key and the Space bar at the same time to switch languages on your iPad mini. This should bring up the virtual keyboard where you can select the language you want.

Alternatively, you can also try going to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard and select the language you want to use. Once added, you can switch between keyboards by tapping on the Globe icon on the virtual keyboard or by pressing the Command + Space bar shortcut.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.