Error Installing iOS 14

Anyone else getting an error when trying to install iOS 14?

• how do i get rid of the unable to install thats coming up on my iphone it wont go away when i tap it

Add a Comment

Replies

I am too mine. freezes after I press agree but it worked on my old iPhone 7
Yes my phone says an error occurred while checking for a software update.
Mine freezes when in press agree
Mine freezes to and I have to close settings to get back into settings
My Iphone Xr has been installing the update for 20 hours, and i can not use my phone. Its been freezing at the apple logo
Mine just freezes and doesn’t actually load and it won’t work.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of SG05 Down vote reply of SG05
I have an iPhone 6 as well my sister she has the same phone as me and works on her!Mine says unable to install iOS 14 beta 😭
I am unable to download ios 14 it just hangs on term and conditions, and by pressing agree or disagree it doesn’t respond, i have iphone xs max
I am unable to download/install ios 14. I press download and install and it says "update requested" and then goes back to download and install. Apple is dropping the ball on this update. I turned ON my personal VPN and it started downloading. I will give an update if it works. Says 10 minutes remaining...
I downloaded the update, but when I press Install it says "Unable to Install Update"
Iphone x
My show's an update in general settings but when I try to install, it freeze on Terms and Conditions screen.
I press Agree but it isn't doing anything. Someone please help I updated my apple watch to new watch os version and now it doesn't work with my iphone...
Download seemed to install properly but cannot log on to iphone bc login now requires a 6 digit code but my code is 5 digits. Any suggestions?
reset phone, skip apple login, and then go to settings and update it worked for me
Yeah I’m having an issue where my downloading goes perfectly fine but once I get to the installation part of the iOS 14 update, it says I’m not connected to the internet and clearly I am. I tried basically everything to fix this and I don’t know what else I can do. Please help!🥺
My update wont even show up in my settings. it says that the most recent ios has been installed (ios13.7)