Error Installing iOS 14

Anyone else getting an error when trying to install iOS 14?

• how do i get rid of the unable to install thats coming up on my iphone it wont go away when i tap it

Add a Comment

Replies

for me when I do OTA when it reboots progress bar doesn't move then reboots says it was updated to 13.6
  • This site help me a lot -------> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/fixed-error-installing-ios-14/)

Add a Comment
Yes. My phone restarts and says updated to ios 13.6 And then again it starts downloading ios 14.
on my iphone (11pro max) is the same issue
"for me when I do OTA when it reboots progress bar doesn't move then reboots says it was updated to 13.6"
same for me at first attempt.
Later than, it will download iOS14, "check Update" (Update überprüfen) and abort with error
Can't install update. An error occurred …
With Options
  • Repeat

• Remind me later

which both doesn't succeed
i solved the issue (iphone 11 pro max, ios 13.6 beta 2).
  1. delete all data / settings and reset your iophone

2. restore your iphone from your last backup

3. install ios 14 beta profile

4. install the ios 14 beta update (settings, general, softwareupdate)...

that's it
same
I have the same issue on my iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 14 beta 4.
I did a reset twice but but keep having the same issue. I don’t know what do more.

I succeed to install iOS 14 beta 4 finally by doing the following steps:
1- With wifi turned on, download the firmware.
2- When the download is over, turn off the wifi.
3- Install the firmware with wifi still turned off using your career network.
Turn off VPN < happened to me when trying while VPN connected preventing the updated
turn off all apps
take off your smart battery case
connect your phone directly to the charger that came with the iPhone in the box
turn off audio playing in background
Make sure its a fresh download if you reinstalled a new profile make sure to delete the update from storage in Settings then try agin
restart your phone
and try agin it should work if not after a few try, try updating using a computer
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Qa2 Down vote reply of Qa2
I shut off VPN and it worked .

It wont let me download & install iOS 14, so I did a backup, on my laptop, and checked for latest update and it says I’m up to date, but when I go to setting on my iPhone it says “download & install” so I’m like sooo confused😭
it is Downloaded but every time I try to install it says verifying update then says “unable to install iOS 14.2 beta” and then it has 2 options to retry or remind me later and I push retry and it still won’t work
heres what mine is doing
i open the settings app, go to general and tap on software update, it lets me tap download and install but when i try to accept the forum thing it lets me accept it once then my phone freezes. i’ve turned my VPN off, plugged my phone into the charger, deleted a few apps, and still nothing

i open the settings app, go to general and tap on software update, it lets me tap download and install but when i try to accept the forum thing it lets me accept it once then my phone freezes. i’ve turned my VPN off, plugged my phone into the charger, deleted a few apps, and still nothing 
Yes I don’t see iOS 14 when I go to software update