How can I find my old posts?

With the new Forums, how can I find old posts I made?

Accepted Reply

If you’re looking for threads that you started, you can find that on your profile page. To get there, click your avatar in the top right and then click your user name (that is, immediately above the Edit Profile link).

If you’re looking for threads in which you participated, there’s no way to get that list on the current DevForums. Normally I’d send you off to file a bug but it’s not necessary here; this requirement is well understood by the DevForums team.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Replies

If you’re looking for threads that you started, you can find that on your profile page. To get there, click your avatar in the top right and then click your user name (that is, immediately above the Edit Profile link).

If you’re looking for threads in which you participated, there’s no way to get that list on the current DevForums. Normally I’d send you off to file a bug but it’s not necessary here; this requirement is well understood by the DevForums team.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
To anyone else reading this: its not obvious, just click on your profile to the left of the Edit button - don't hit the edit button. Took me a while to figure that out.