No date complication WatchOS 7

So after downloading the WatchOS 7 developer Beta, I seem to be missing a whole complication for the date. Did something change or is there a problem with my installed WatchOS 7 build?

Accepted Reply

Had the same issue this morning, I noticed my calendar app (standard Apple calendar) was not installed anymore. Once I reinstalled it the date complication returned. I don’t use the Apple calendar app so I never noticed it was missing, maybe this will help.

Replies

Noticed the same here on two different watches - tried Beta 2 today but still not back...
Yup, same here. Didn’t realize it was gone until I suddenly needed to know the date 🤯
Update: after updating to WatchOS7 Beta 2, I still don’t have the date complication. Only workaround I’ve found is to use the activity analogue face because it has a built-in date...
I have the same issue, just noticed it, do we have a solution yet ? Thanks
Same here. In my case, the watch faces with the date by default don't provide a date indication either.
It seems to be back now. I added it to my watch face this morning. It’s part of the calendar app.
Had the same issue this morning, I noticed my calendar app (standard Apple calendar) was not installed anymore. Once I reinstalled it the date complication returned. I don’t use the Apple calendar app so I never noticed it was missing, maybe this will help.
Aha! Thank you! That was the trick. Reinstalled the calendar app on the iPhone and it’s suddenly available again.
Well thank you all! apparently the date complication is now linked to the standard iOS calendar app. The more you know i guess...
I’m having this issue I downloaded the update for my series 4 watch last night and the date complication is completely removed and is permanently set to “off” CANT figure out for the life of me how to get the date back! 😫
You must install apple Calendar app or reinstall.

Yep that worked..Delete Apple's calendar and reinstall. Why don't Apple tell you these things in advance
..!!
Many thanks to those of you who figured this one out! I have been tearing my hair out for WEEKS trying to toggle the date complication back on, on multiple different watch faces. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that Apple would force their crummy iOS calendar on us just to make the watch function to its fullest, but you all were quite right; as soon as I reinstalled it, the date complication was immediately available! Most sincerely, thank you to those of you who took the time to figure this out. This little Apple/Mac ****** is most appreciative.