Problem after upgrade to iOS 14 beta version

i have problem With my some apps after update to iOS 14 beta like viber when I enter to even I can’t touch my screen on my iPhone X some apps running slow after update .what should I have to do ?
  • I have this problem too!

Add a Comment

Replies

I have a similar issue kastos123, after updating to iOS 14, my phone is incredibly slow and the geek bench report knocks me down to iPhone 5 levels. Performance is incredibly poor and apps/widgets/texts take up to 5 seconds to respond to any function
I have a similar problem. When I open a viber chat the touchscreen crashes and i can only do a forced stop the app.
Any ideas?
I just updated my iphone X to iOS 14. it runs extremely slow. my brightness shows it is on max but it is not and its super dark.
apps run slow. i click on an app and have to wait few sec to run.
a bad update!
same problem, just updated my new iphone xr to ios 14 and it is incredibly slow
Having the same issue
Me too i have the iphone 6e which was supposed to be compatible with this update because it came out this year and have the A13 Bionic chip on it. And apple keep saying it’s because you need to update your app also . It’s BS cause i just updated YouTube and it keep crashing.
I’m having problems when I answer my phone my screen goes blank and or black and I can’t push any buttons afterwards nothing comes back and the call is still in the background running him and then I tried to reset my phone power on power off and the person who called me his name didn’t show up on the list and I know I answered it and the quality of the phone line is a terrible after that the update and I have iphone 6
Yeah same here I downloaded it now my apps take time to load and some stop working all together at times
I updated my iPhone X to iOS 14 last week, I've noticed slower performance but that I can bear. My problem exists where the screen becomes totally irresponsive to touch, Face ID sensor is working and the buttons, but the screen just refuses to respond to touch, Force Restarting doesn't seem to do the trick here, it just works after a while of irresponsiveness (5 mins - 2 hrs).
I know that this is a problem with the update because I've never experienced this before. And some may respond that the iPhone X has the "Ghost Touching" problem, that's not it because I used to have that problem and I went to the retailer here and they fixed the panel for me for free and it's been working just fine ever since. I'd really like a fix to this problem or a very soon patch update to fix this disastrous one.
***! Apple should definitely consider deleting this update. I still haven’t updated my phone because i had some downloading issue. But i guess it was a miracle. And right now after reading these thoughts. Im 100% not updating my iphone xr. No thanks Apple.
Apple know about this problem, I took my iPhone X to the apple shop and they admitted it’s a fault caused by the update and replaced the screen Free of charge and it’s been totally fine , even feels like a new phone. Get it booked it
I have a iPhone 6s+ and apps don’t show but when i press on where that app is it goes to it and it just shows a loading black screen and when it stops loading the whole phone freezes anyone else have this issue?
i have iphone SE and also getting same problem like screen not response properly, please look in to it or just give update so we all fixed it and getout from such problem.
I have iPhone 11 Pro and a lot of apps are very slow.
viber is all the time close and open alone...
I have Iphone SE, and updated to iOS 14. Everytime I open FB or Messenger apps, my screen suddenly goes blank (not totally black), I can see the screen still has very little light and I could still hear sounds. I had to press the sleep/awake button for the screen to re-appear again.