Chrome not working on Apple Silicon

Anyone get Chrome to work on the Apple Silicon Mac mini? I keep getting Error code RESULTCODEINVALIDCMDLINEURL no matter what I try, even preferences

Accepted Reply

So Chrome Canary works on Silicon

Replies

That’s reassuring - at least it’s not just me! I’m getting the same on my shiny new Mac mini transition box! Did you find a solution yet?
Same here! I tried everything but chrome is still not working. I can use Safari but my bookmarks are all in Chrome.
I have been unable to use Chrome on my Apple Silicon Mac Mini since the first day I got it. Through all the released of Big Sur, it does not work.
Same problem here and also with Firefox.
I can't see Netflix or any other stream service.

I tried to see Hulu, Netflix, youtube and YouTube only works some times, not all the times.
Would love to hear of a fix for this as well. Not working here
I'll add my name to the list. Not working here either. Keep getting Error 5. Tried Chrome Beta as well.
I've got the same error on Apple DTK.
The Chromium bug db Issue #1103236 is also tracking this. A comment of note:
The issue here is that Chromium hardcodes macOS page size to 4 KB, whereas on Apple silicon devices it's actually 16 KB

Rosetta 2 is supposed to handle page size differences, but doesn't seem to be. So either Apple or Chrome can fix this.
It is working on the canary build for me now
@Type12, this canary build works for me. Most of the extensions works too. I have BigSur 11 beta build 7.
So Chrome Canary works on Silicon
Is it working now? Will Chrome even be up and running for the GM when the first Apple Silicon products are released?
Chrome Beta is working now as well.