Cisco Anyconnect for Mac 4.9 Fails to Load

Since installation of Big Sur beta, my Cisco Anyconnect VPN fails to load on initialization. I uninstalled the VPN and re-installed, but still having the same issue. With remote working environment, I must go through the VPN on certain internal work applications, such as MS Outlook
Same here . I have tried in all the versions from 4.6 to 4.9 in latest Big Sur Beta.. It is showing different errors on DNS

the VPN client agent's DNS component experienced an unexpected error. The VPN connection has been disconnected. Please restart your computer or device, then try again.

Do we need to downgrade to stable version.
Hello, @raj10, do you resolve this issue?
I have the same one.
I used this link and it worked for me! It was a battle all day but so far it hasn't logged me out.

I was even able to 'Allow' the extension in Privacy & Security in Settings which I was not able to see with other Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client software.

hello @clc808, is that a legal software from cisco? because when we're going to download officially from software.cisco.com/download, you'll see that we need an authorized account to do so.. but in that link, we can download cisco for big sur anonymously.. i'm afraid whether the software is hijacked or not...

edit:
i just realized that the link comes from university of california. i guess nothing suspicious regarding security, but still maybe there's some legal concern in that..

I'm able to resolve this issue by following 2 steps:

1. Only install VPN and not the rest component from the installer

2. Give permission to Mac -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab -> Details: in the list check the cisco and save

Cisco Anyconnect for Mac 4.9 Fails to Load

Q