Sign in with Apple not working after deploying to TestFlight

Dear All,

I implemented Sign in with Apple in my application. When i rub the app from Xcode, it works perfectly as expected. However, when i deployed the app to TestFlight, nothing happens when i click the Sign in with Apple button. Is there anything that i need to change from development to production before deploying to TestFlight. Please help!

thanks
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of KhedirBaqer Down vote post of KhedirBaqer
5.2k views

Replies

Hey,

i have excetly the same problem. Developed an app with Xamarin. If i load the code directly to my phone sign in with apple works fine. After bring it to Testflight, i get an error "com.apple.AuthenticationServices.AuthorizationError-1000". Have you solved your problem?
I Have the same issue as well. on debug it works perfectly from device and simulator. when I upload a build to testflight the app doesn't respond with the siwa pop up. I am wondering if it is an issue with entitlements or debug vs release certificates.
Facing same issue with Xamain app. it return null on production but works fine on debug. Have anyone solve this problem

Same here! Help??
I was facing this issue. Just solved!

In XCode, my Apple Sign In capability was (Debug). I dont know why, it must have happened after i changed my computer, because it used to work. So I just added the capability again, as Release, and it worked!!!

Platform : Xamarin iOS I had forgot to add the entitlements to the current provisioning profiles Make sure you have enabled signin with apple inside entitlements.plist and Inside Apple Portal Certificate section

If you find the solution, Please ping me as soon as possible.