Problem with APNS pushes

Hello, from October we have started to do not receive responses of pushes sent to Apple servers. Last time it was day before yesterdeay from 14:00 to 14:30 , and today there are lots of pushes without responses from 14:25 and problem still continues. All time is Moscow time zone.

Thanks,
Zigurds

Replies

Hi. Last days we have had the same problem. Previous days it took not a long time but today we had problems since 14:30 (UTC+3) till 16:00. Requests to APNS servers took long time and sometimes canceled by timeout.

Hi, Everything works fine for years and since yesterday, we have exactly the same problem : Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

What did you do to resolve your problem ? Is it an Apple problem or do we have to change something in the configuration to solve it ?

For information we make a HTTP2 request to https://api.push.apple.com:443

We send many requests, sometimes they can be concurrent.

I tried with 1 connection or several connections and the result is the same. I tried also to keep the connection open, same result. I tried also to increase the timeout from 10 seconds to 20 seconds, same result.

Do you have any idea ? Thank you very much !

• Hi, we have same problem today since 10:00 (UTC+3). How you resolve this problem?

Add a Comment

Hi, we have same problem today from 10:00 (UTC+3). How you resolve this problem?