How set image in lauchscreen ?

How set image in lauchscreen in XCode 8.1

In previous version XCode 8 , in lauchscreen story board i add uiimageview in window and the image name , when lauch app show the image.

Now in XCode 8.1 the old image present in Asset show well when run device , but the new image add afther update Xcode not show in run device, but if set UIImage in viewController and set the identy image show !

Why ?

Help me please !!!

Replies

It is difficult to understand your problem, so I will reformulate.

Tell if I understand correctly and please answer the questions.

In previous version XCode 8 , in lauchscreen story board i add uiimageview in window and the image name , when lauch app show the image.

- in previous XCode : 8.0 ?

- you have a launchscreen with an imageView inside

- when you run the app it is OK. Is it in simulator or on real device ?

Now in XCode 8.1 the old image present in Asset show well when run device , but the new image add afther update Xcode not show in run device, but if set UIImage in viewController and set the identy image show !

- You have one image in asset catalog ?

- You speak of the old image. What is the new image ? Is it in asset catalog also ?

- This image is displayed in the launchscreen when you run the app : Is it in simulator or on real device ?

- Do you want the new image or the old image to show in launch screen ?

- I do not understand your last sentence at all : but if set UIImage in viewController and set the identy image show !

In previous version XCode 8.0 , i have a launchscreen with an imageView inside and attribute inspector set the image name , when run app shows the image in the simulator and real device ok .

Now in XCode 8.1 we always speak of a launchscreen with an imageView , the old image present in Asset before update XCode8.0 to Xcode8.1 show well when run device and simulator , but the new image add in asset afther update Xcode8.1 not show in run real device in launchscreen with uiimageview , but if in another type of Window RootViewController or ViewController add a UIImageView in set the identy image show ok , either in real device and simulator !

Sorry about my English is not good

I solved the problem, the question is this, lauchscreen does not show the images present in the Asset Catalog, I uploaded the image in general folder of the project, I set this name in attribute inspector now works well.

surely my English is very poor, but I thought to be able to express the problem.

Thanks for your help.