CoreML Model Deployment Page

On accessing the CoreML Model Deployment dashboard with my developer account,
the page gives a bad request error saying "Your request was invalid".
Also, when I try to create a Model Collection it gives an error saying "One of the fields was invalid".
  • Same issue here

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi. I have the same problem. Any thought on this?
Is there any update on this issue as I am having the same problem?
I also have this problem.

The same problem here, also checked with some of my friends, all of them get the "Your request was invalid" - we are from Slovenia (EU). Is this a regional problem?

Wait a minute, this has been going on for a year and no one has been able to get through! Guess I’ll try another way cause it doesn’t look like Apple is fixing this anytime soon.

Just a quick follow up: We just implemented CoreML storage with AWS S3 backend. Works well! But something else also happened today: the Core ML Model Deployment Dashboard appears to be live and kicking! and seems to behave as advertised. A little irony that makes me smile. Thanks Apple!

I also have a load fail on my Coreml models deployment dashboard :/

• Hi @VivienKyoto, Did you found any solution for this. i am also facing the "Load failed" error while trying to create "Deployment"

Add a Comment

Same issue here

Still same issue and not fixed for a year. Also creating encryption key for ml models is not working for months.

Apple do you have support for your broken features?

Also have the same error here when deploy model: Your request is invalid. And found the error message is: InvalidArgumentError: Unable to unzip MLArchive

MLModelCollection is deprecated, Use Background Assets or URLSession instead. from documentation: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coreml/mlmodelcollection