The Big Sur Slowdown Solution

My MacBook Pro with Touch Bar has 500GB SSD with 8GB LPDDR3 and 2.9 Dual-core intel i5. Only runs 1 startup app (dropbox) in the background. 2 desktop screens (neither in dynamic) and no screensaver. Weather, Calendar and Top Stories are my only widgets. No hot corners. RAM is pretty clean and I'm currently using 299GB of my 499Gb available storage. Most trackpad gestures are active. MacBook has never been dropped, wet, damaged or dismantled and I vacuum the fans generally once per month. Also use anti-malware software for weekly full system scans. Basically, there's no reason my machine's operation should have slowed down yet here we are. Xcode is slower and even local user settings like changing the picture on the admin account is slower. Is Big Sur untraceably consuming so that much RAM? Is my pristine machine really so outdated it can't handle the upgrade? Is Apple pushing me to purchase a newer machine to handle the future upgrades? Is so much UI customization really necessary?

Complaints should always be submitted with solutions.

How to reduce macOS sizes with regard to UI in Big Sur 11.2?
Solution: Create a "average consumer" platform (think GitHub) to allow novice Mac users the availability of open source UI features (downloadable, shareable, un/installable) allowing them more time to make their Mac their own, understand what features they like, don't like, and choose what to keep without loading down OS with all the features up front and perhaps deselecting what we don't like. Users think "hmm. its new... if I kept this feature would I use it? is it easier to do what I was doing instead? is it more work to learn the new mandatory navigation than its worth?" Reduce RAM usage, reduce update file sizes and take a more granularly focused approach on the core and less on the fluff.

We can easily add our own fluff with all the extra time from increased productivity a refined world-class macOS will save us.