There is an error showing up while trying to sign in using apple. It says "Sign Up Not complete" after I tap on continue with passcode button and the button shows up again and again after the error.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of AashimaAnand Down vote post of AashimaAnand
2.8k views

Replies

Do you have any solution to this issue? Because I'm also facing this same issue. Thanks for sharing the solution if any.
Running into the same issue here.
did you solved this issue?! i have same issue ㅠ-ㅠ
I still cannot get any solution.
Same issue with me. I recreated provisioning files with no success. The backend must have changed.

UPDATE: This seems to be an issue when creating a NEW provisioning profile. I tested with an old one which had the Apple Sign in Capability added and it worked. New ones that are generated recently probably yesterday or today are for some reason not working correctly giving a sign up not completed. The issue may fix itself. I've seen threads in the past it magically just works again.
Hi patkozlowski, may I know what did you mean the "backend must have changed"? Do you mean from the Apple side?
I'm having the same problem. Both in my own code and the Make It So open source firebase project.
Hi KYong, see my update above your comment.
Hi patkozlowski, thanks for replying. I see. That's means have to wait for Apple side to solve the issue.
KYong, try it now. Seems to be working for me just fine.
Hi patkozlowski, yes. It's working well now. Thanks for updating.
I actually changed my certificates and now using the ones for Xcode 11 and above. I recreated the provisioning profiles. It is working fine now.