Hey,

Anybody familiar with this error during the "Sign in with Apple"? The code is a direct copy paste from Apple tutorials/documentation. Googling for this error didn't yield any solutions. Fully native Swift app, no server integration of any kind.

Nothing is being outputed to console, and failure delegate doesn't get any message until I press cancel.

I've also tried this on multiple devices with different Apple IDs, on multiple apps and both in release and debug mode. And also both on WiFi and Cellular.

Accepted Reply

It works well on my app now. It seems Apple solve the issue on their side.

Replies

Same issue here
Even sample code of Apple not working
I am facing the same issue with a new app created today.
It always shows "Sign Up Not Completed" after signing with Face ID.
I try another app with "Sign in with Apple" that I created several days ago, the feature works as expected.
Does anyone find any solution?

I check it again, it still not working.
the same
same here, I tried all the ways but still no clues
Same issue. Old app works fine, but new app doesn't work.
Same issue, no error is thrown in the delegate. method. Just sign up not completed. We're stuck and can't launch because of this. This is quite annoying.

Facing the same issue, had been work around identifiers, profiles and keys multiple times, still fail to sign in with Apple (delegate wouldn't be called unless cancel button is clicked).
Running into the same issue here.
Have tried regenerating bundle-ids, deactivating capability and re-activating it, tried on two different physical devices and have tried it with the Apple sample code "Juice" app. Always getting the same result "Sign Up Not Completed".
It works well on my app now. It seems Apple solve the issue on their side.
Can confirm, Apple fixed something and it works now as it should.