Unknown Error Received when registering for WWDC21 Sessions

I am received an “Unknow Error” each time to attempt to register for any WWDC21 sessions.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks!

Replies

Hi JohnIsCoding. Thanks for your question. If you are referencing the WWDC21 Session videos, no registration is required. Sessions will begin to be posted tomorrow (June 8th) here and through the Apple Developer App.

If you are referencing the WWDC21 labs, can you let us know the URL you are receiving an unknown error with and we'll be happy to review further.

This is for every lab I have tried. I called Developer Support and they have a ticket open right now. I have not heard anything back for a few hours. I have been trying to get into labs for tomorrow morning, but same problem.

• Can you let us know a few of the labs you've tried to request an appointment for so we can troubleshoot further? Also, if you're using the Apple Developer App to request an appointment, can you also try the web request flow here and see if you have the same results?

• I am now able to request labs. So, something got this working. I have two labs in Pending mode.

• Oh good! Hope you have a great WWDC21.

Add a Comment