Is it possible to reschedule a lab?

A lab I very much wanted to attend this Friday was assigned at the absolute worst time that conflicts with a critical business meeting. It was a gamble. Is there any possibility to reschedule within a more specific time range?

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Reply

I rescheduled your lab for a later time, let me know if this time works for you!

• Thank you so much! That's perfect. (I should've provided more details, but it seems you've inferred the correct info.)

• For an update, I felt that I got a lot out of the chat I had today. Thanks again!

Add a Comment

Replies

I'm not sure if it possible to reschedule, but I think you can request another new appointment.

What is the lab? Are you still able to make a different time slot within that lab? Also do you know your appointment ID?

• I passed along your info, if they are able to reschedule you should receive an email.

Add a Comment

I rescheduled your lab for a later time, let me know if this time works for you!

• Thank you so much! That's perfect. (I should've provided more details, but it seems you've inferred the correct info.)

• For an update, I felt that I got a lot out of the chat I had today. Thanks again!

Add a Comment