Apple configurator for iphone

Just wondering where we can download the new version of configurator for iphone? The WWDC keynote says it’ll be available for download in appleseed for IT. Just can’t seem to find it.

want to start testing using it to add some macbooks to apple business manager

• Any eta on when Apple Configurator for iPhone will be available in AppleSeed for IT?

Add a Comment

Replies

This is currently expected, when it is available it will be on AppleSeed for IT.

• Ok got it. Thanks for clarifying.

• No pressure but is there an ETA on availability?

Add a Comment

I also can't wait to start testing Apple Configurator for iPhone. Fingers crossed that it can add other iOS/iPadOS devices to DEP and not just macOS units.

• i also hope apple configurator for iphone can add ios and ipados devices to DEP and not just macos devices.

Add a Comment

@ Apple System Engineers - Is there any ETA when the app will be available for us?

The Apple Configurator 1.0 Beta 1 (1A20) - iPhone App is now available on appleseed.apple.com

I wish they would hurry up and release this to GA already as I have a bunch of macs I need to import. Still stuck in beta even though macOS 12 is released. :-(

Does not work when trying to add Big Sur devices to DEP . No step in setup assistant to allow an image to be scanned. Very disappointing.

• Same experience. Very disappointing!

Add a Comment