Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Since a few days I can't compile my flutter project anymore. I tried several solutions found on the internet but none of them worked for me. I am using a MacBook Pro M1 with XCODE version 12.5.1 (12E507).

You can find the output of the error I'm experiencing in the attached copy. Thank you for any useful help that can save me from this situation.

Error message: 👇🏾

/bin/sh -c /Users/donarias/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-fdbfjdxtqbyzbqgfhspjraxpjmdc/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Runner.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Runner.build/Script-9740EEB61CF901F6004384FC.sh

../../../../../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/flutter_datetime_picker-1.5.1/lib/flutter_datetime_picker.dart:311:32: Warning: Operand of null-aware operation '??' has type 'Color' which excludes null.

- 'Color' is from 'dart:ui'.

color: theme.backgroundColor ?? Colors.white,

^

../../../../../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/get-4.3.4/lib/get_navigation/src/root/get_material_app.dart:297:15: Error: No named parameter with the name 'scrollBehavior'.

scrollBehavior: scrollBehavior,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

../../../../flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/app.dart:217:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.

const MaterialApp.router({

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

../../../../../.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/get-4.3.4/lib/get_navigation/src/root/get_material_app.dart:340:15: Error: No named parameter with the name 'scrollBehavior'.

scrollBehavior: scrollBehavior,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

../../../../flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/app.dart:167:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.

const MaterialApp({

^^^^^^^^^^^

Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

• I have the same problem in M1, Apple Silicon.

Add a Comment