Xcode Mac Catalyst Share Extension import problem

When I setup Share extension or Action extension on iOS to import a Vcard into my app it works great but when running the app on Mac catalyst I'm left with a Vcard at the bottom of my screen and I can't close it or do anything, deleting the app and reinstalling doesn't even fix it, I'm going to have to format my computer. How do I deal with these? the just keep building up, How do I make sure my app doesn't do this? How do I close the ones that are open, I'm stuck.

Theres a few things I tried. The .plist option to 'Supports Document Browser' is set to 'No' 'Supports opening documents in place' has to be se to 'Yes' or not included for a Mac Catalyst app or I get this error -

error: 'LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace = NO' is not supported on macOS. Either remove the entry or set it to YES, and also ensure that the application does open documents in place on macOS.

What I'm thinking is I did not ensure that the app did not open a document in place? Now I have no idea how to undo what I've done. Its just stuck there, attached to my app somehow. I tried deleting the app and all the files associated to the app I could find, but its still there.

How do I prevent this from happening but still get all the card info into my app. it does work to populate the card info into my app, its just this thing here is not closing or I don't want that to happen, that's probably what the error is warning me about.

• Sorry I realise now that this is just the recently opened documents list and that's there for every app. Ignore this question

Add a Comment