Can I manage restrictions from the parent's application?

I managed to achieve the list of children's applications on the parent device. But I can't manage restrictions for these applications.

Is it only available from the child's device or there is a solution for the app management from the parent's app?

• @yuraist

I am trying hard to bring the child application lists on parent device, but unfortunately I am not able to do so. Both Child and guardian/parent device are in same iOS version (15 latest).

Any separate configuration to make in parent app?

Thanks

Add a Comment

Replies

i think this is not possible as long that we cant get Authorization for the parent app at all

From what i saw you can't get the neither the application identifiers nor the application tokens of the applications on the parent device' probably because security and information privacy issues. Let's remember that you also can't get authorization on parent app.

I may have a possible solution for this but i haven't tried it yet to see if it works:

Sending selection model from the picker via server to the child app and use it on the picker. Probably it won't work because of encryption and security issues but it worth the try.

Let me know if it helped

It has been a seriously long time.. is there any solution to this?