After upgrade Xcode 13,run playground occur a error。

objc[2247]: Class _PathPoint is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIKitCore.framework/UIKitCore (0x11a0e8a78) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInputUI.framework/TextInputUI (0x130fb08b0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[2247]: Class _PointQueue is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIKitCore.framework/UIKitCore (0x11a0e8a50) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInputUI.framework/TextInputUI (0x130fb08d8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

• @AlanZhao0116 Did you have any solution for the above?

• I am also facing the above issue, I have been upgraded to Mac book Pro M1 chip, after that I a getting above error, and the app is crashing just after launch. Please if any one had a solution, I tried many solution provide on internet but nothing worked. I need it badly as it has stopped my mobile app development.

Thanks.

• facing same issue. any update on fixing this issue?

Add a Comment

Replies

This is not an error per se. Rather, it’s the Objective-C runtime telling you that:

• Two frameworks within your process implement the same class (well, in this case classes, namely _PathPoint and _PointQueue).

• The runtime will use one of them, choosing it in an unspecified way.

This can be bad but in this case it’s not. Both of the implementations are coming from the system (well, the simulated system) and thus you’d expect them to be in sync and thus it doesn’t matter which one the runtime uses.

So, in this specific case, these log messages are just log noise.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Messages are pretty clear but I do not know why they happen or show in debug area. Adding following lines at the first or second line of my playground project page just works for me. I hope it helps you too.

import PlaygroundSupport;
defer{ PlaygroundPage.current.finishExecution() } 

My guess about the cause of this situation is that compiler keeps doing things after your code finish executing, such as it walks over libraries, tries to optimize things in the background, etc... I think in practice we never use conflicting libraries in any real projects at the same time, so that it only occurs at playground.

Regards,

• Thank you, gum04. This worked for me!

• Works for me too, thank you!

• thanks!

Add a Comment

It shows the error "No such module PlaygroundSupport" in my code I am trying to navigate to new view controller so I use {let goToNewVC = storyboard?..instantiateViewController(withIdentifier: "nameof the identifier" ) as! identifier class name navigationController?.pushViewController(goToNewVC, animated: false)} but this error shows one of the two will be used .