Worry about that Private relay address(Beta) have problems.

Worry about that Private relay address(Beta) have problems.

I created about 30 address and received many emails. Some address is connected with third party' s account, for example google, Yahoo, blog, shopping, payment app and so on.

When you use private relay address ONLY for receive informations from any service or products, this address work well and convenient in secure and protected your privacy. 

But if you need to reply to incoming mail, Mail header send to the receiver all information which includes original Apple Id cloud address. Because Mail Header is designed so from the beginning of history of the internet. 

If it happen to need any support of certain service by mail (even you use contact form on the web), you need to answer to the massage for going on. But you should not to reply by mail app, because private relay address system is not designed for such situations.

So when I receive support mail through private relay in secure and protected, I come back to the form on the web or Homepage to reply.

How this service will update in the future I will check. I hope to we can clear such cases well.

• I watched a movie which explains how it is different from common procedure and no one (even Apple) can know who are access certain url. Two presenters explain about that with infographics. That's the great solution.

If I misunderstood their explanation, What I wrote may mistake. Mail headers do not record User's location precisely and do not convey to the third party's eyes, and the other persons who want to huck user's accont and know where the sender is. Is this recognition right?

Add a Comment