Button Style Before iOS 15.0 warning

I'm building a project with a target of iOS 13. I know it's just a warning, but I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting this warning "Button Style Before iOS 15.0". I'm not doing anything special with the buttons in the project. However, when I first started building it the target was iOS 15. Any ideas on who I figure out what "settings" might be triggering this warning?

• Is it a SwiftUI project ?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Been bugging me too. Discovered when you add a new button it now comes in with style Plain. Change it to "Default" and it warning goes away.

• This worked for me too. It also solved another issue I was having with the background image not showing up.

• It was crashing my custom button view. Now it works.

• My Button is already in the default, but the error still comes?

Add a Comment

Replies

Been bugging me too. Discovered when you add a new button it now comes in with style Plain. Change it to "Default" and it warning goes away.

• This worked for me too. It also solved another issue I was having with the background image not showing up.

• It was crashing my custom button view. Now it works.

• My Button is already in the default, but the error still comes?

Add a Comment

Has been bugging me too. Discovered when you now add a new button it comes in with style "Plain". Change the style to "Default" and the warning will go away.

• Is there a way to do this programatically? I use a subclass of UIButton and would like "Default" to be applied to all instances.

Add a Comment