objc[6125]: Class _PathPoint is implemented in both ...

I'm getting the following message every time I run the app:

objc[6125]: Class _PathPoint is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIKitCore.framework/UIKitCore (0x11ef42e30) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInputUI.framework/TextInputUI (0x16310a8b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[6481]: Class RSABSSATokenBlinder is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CryptoKitCBridging.framework/CryptoKitCBridging (0x1314c7470) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CryptoKitPrivate.framework/CryptoKitPrivate (0x14f4c2368). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I have no idea what that TextInputUI is or how it got there or why it's being repeated. How can I fix this without breaking its functionality?

• I have the same problem. Any solution? :/

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Usually it is a warning you can just ignore (the classes are implemented in several libraries, UIKit and TextUnputUI, but both should work).

Does your app compile and run without problem ? If so, just keep going. Problem may be fixed in a future Xcode release when libraries have been cleaned up a bit.

You may file a bug report, that may speed up cleaning…

Replies

Usually it is a warning you can just ignore (the classes are implemented in several libraries, UIKit and TextUnputUI, but both should work).

Does your app compile and run without problem ? If so, just keep going. Problem may be fixed in a future Xcode release when libraries have been cleaned up a bit.

You may file a bug report, that may speed up cleaning…

Yes the project compiles fine, it's just annoying to see all those logs thinking that something could be wrong

Same issue, In my case project compiles as well but unable to enter text via keyboard(maybe due to TextInputUI.framework) . Any suggestions for workaround

I have the same problem. If anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate a message. Thanks

Also seeing this.

I also have the same problem. I didn't changed anything in my project, I already tried with XCode 13.3.1, 13.3 and 13.2 and nothing work. I can´t write anything in my input.

+1 with this issue. Number keypad causes it. It's a brutal amount of text to ignore.

+1 with this issue. Really annoying!

Having the same here with a new project. Add a uiTextbox then I get this message. Have read above that this is just log noise. Is there anyway to hide it?

This message also appears on Playground.

Hello,

It is still present. Do we have any clue about this annoying warning?

th

same issue. Guess I'll just have to ignore it for now

same issue

Obviously no one at Apple cares. This is so annoying to every developer, yet Apple does nothing, not even responding to this other than to say "ignore it". How do you ignore the entire console being bogarted by this nonsense??? Really starting to despise Apple.