XCode13.4 run flutter project failed to build iOS app

I just upgraded to Xcode 13.4 in macOS Monterey 12.4 with M1, running a flutter project got this error:

Requested but did not find extension point with identifier Xcode.IDEKit.ExtensionSentinelHostApplications for extension Xcode.DebuggerFoundation.AppExtensionHosts.watchOS of plug-in com.apple.dt.IDEWatchSupportCore 2022-05-21 15:44:37.106 xcodebuild[21400:114339] Requested but did not find extension point with identifier Xcode.IDEKit.ExtensionPointIdentifierToBundleIdentifier for extension Xcode.DebuggerFoundation.AppExtensionToBundleIdentifierMap.watchOS of plug-in com.apple.dt.IDEWatchSupportCore ** BUILD FAILED **

Now, I am confused, I am running a Flutter iOS app on device, why throughs out errors like watchOS? And I totally don't know how to resolve this error. Any one could help me?

Replies

Does it occur if you create a new project ?

Could it be that some metadata of your project was corrupted and make Xcode interpret it has a WatchOS companion ?

In any case, you should try a clean build folder.

• A new project is ok. It happen in a old project

• I have try flutter clean,but it still doesn't solve the problem

• In addition to the above error, also reported this error:

Unhandled exception: ProcessException: No such file or directory Command: /Users/taoli-blue/fvm/versions/2.10.3/bin/flutter assemble --no-version-check --output=/Users/taoli-blue/iOS/flutter_taoli_app/build/ios/Debug-dev-iphoneos/ -dTargetPlatform=ios -dTargetFile=/Users/taoli-blue/taoli/flutter_taoli_app/lib/main_dev.dart -dBuildMode=debug -dIosArchs=arm64 -dSdkRoot=/Applications/Xcode13.3/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS15.4.sdk -dSplitDebugInfo= -dTreeShakeIcons=false -dTrackWidgetCreation=true -dDartObfuscation= -dEnableBitcode= --ExtraGenSnapshotOptions= --DartDefines= --ExtraFrontEndOptions= -dCodesignIdentity=21E6A88880ED32FA5B3525F5134308364DAB1434 debug_ios_bundle_flutter_assets #0 _ProcessImpl._runAndWait (dart:io-patch/process_patch.dart:487:7) #1 _runNonInteractiveProcessSync (dart:io-patch/process_patch.dart:632:18) #2 Process.runSync (dart:io-patch/process_patch.dart:68:12) #3 Context.runSync (file:///Users/taoli-blue/fvm/versions/2.10.3/packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.dart:92:42) #4 Context.buildApp (file:///Users/taoli-blue/fvm/versions/2.10.3/packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.dart:448:34) #5 Context.run (file:///Users/taoli-blue/fvm/versions/2.10.3/packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.dart:51:9) #6 main (file:///Users/taoli-blue/fvm/versions/2.10.3/packages/flutter_tools/bin/xcode_backend.dart:17:5) #7 _delayEntrypointInvocation. (dart:isolate-patch/isolate_patch.dart:295:32) #8 _RawReceivePortImpl._handleMessage (dart:isolate-patch/isolate_patch.dart:192:12) Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Add a Comment

I'm facing the same issue when building an ionic app on my M1 mac, were you able to fix this?

• Already solved, is my own Xcode project path configuration problem

• What did you change exactly?

• @hehawjq what did you do to fix?