Metrics in xCode Organizer

Good afternoon

Previously, every release I got MetricKit data in xCode Organizer, but now the latest metric was 11 months ago 08/04/2021 (07/12/2022 at the time the question was created).

However, I continue to receive crash reports in xCode Organizer.

I didn't find any guides or troubleshooting about getting metrics.

Are there any conditions for the metrics to work?

Thanks

Accepted Reply

MetricKit and Xcode Organizer Metrics are two different things.

Data in organizer is 'opt-in' by users and even then will only be delivered if there are enough users such that Apple can anonymize the data. Has your app usage gone down significantly? There are also App Store Connect APIs that you can hit to get performance metrics, you could explore calling that and changing your window for the query to a larger range than what Xcode organizer gives you.

Replies

MetricKit and Xcode Organizer Metrics are two different things.

Data in organizer is 'opt-in' by users and even then will only be delivered if there are enough users such that Apple can anonymize the data. Has your app usage gone down significantly? There are also App Store Connect APIs that you can hit to get performance metrics, you could explore calling that and changing your window for the query to a larger range than what Xcode organizer gives you.

Hello, I don't notice a significant number of users. Moreover, over the past three months, a large increase in the number of users. Maybe metrics will return :[

When you talking about API you mean this?

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/power_and_performance_metrics_and_logs/retrieve_power_and_performance_metrics_and_log_insights