How to install iOS 13 on iPhone 6 Plus

pls someone should help me on how to install iOS 13 on my iPhone 6 Plusi

Apple has stopped signing iOS 13, so it might be harder to install iOS 13, the iPhone 6 Plus will recommend iOS 15.5 currently. Custom iPSW from Apple can be install on a Mac, or Windows computer through iTunes by shift, right-clicking the Restore-iPhone button. These iPSW must be signed by Apple to restore to custom iPSW or else a error will return. Currently the only signed software for iPhone8,2 (iPhone 6+) is iOS 15.5 (19F77).

The only current way to do it is via 3rd-party software, which can damage the iPhone or having unauthorized version of iOS. This is not recommended. SHSH2 blobs are required which are unique to the iPhone.

Ios is 12.5.5

Every time I try and download an app from the App Store it tells me that I need to update my iOS to at least 13 or higher to use this app?? But when I check for updates it tells me my iPhone is up to date. Please help, this is my first iPhone and so far I’m not too impressed. Thinking of going back to my Samsung where things just make sense?? Please help

Please I need a help I wanna update my iPhone 6s+ to iOS 13 or 14

I can’t install instagram and other apps on my iPhone 6+. I need to update to iOS 13 please admin, don’t ignore it.

how to update iso 13 in iPhone 6plus

Please help i need to update my phone 6 plus to ios 13 or 14

How to install iOS 13 on iPhone 6 Plus

Q