Can't Get The Icon To Appear On Ipad/Iphone (Physical Device Simulator) iMessage Extension

I am putting a stand-alone iMessage extension sticker pack together and can't seem to get my icons to display when I run on my physical device. I have followed every thread and ran the gamut on the different solutions. I am still lost with this one and need some help. I am attaching some screenshots of how they display on my physical devices. My code runs great and I do not get any build errors.

to my knowledge (and I'm a newbie):

• All icon assets have been correctly sized and attributed to the correct targets
  • Target memberships have been correctly attributed as well
  • From the Info.plist I have deleted the CFBundleicons~ipad and Icon files (iOS 5) as per recommendations from previous solutions. (I tried running with and without these auto attributional add ons) deleted or not, still doesn't solve the issues.

Thanks in advance, hopefully, it helps me and others in the future :)

Ps. I didn't want to flood the post with too many screenshots, but if there is anything you need to see to help me solve this one, let me know and I'll try to follow up.

Replies

Hey, did you ever figure this out? I'm basically having the exact same issue.

To be honest, it’s been so long that I don’t remember how I did it. between the hours on Google, stack, and random ideas on how to solve, it got figured out. Im sorry I couldn’t be more help. I’m still learning to keep better notes so I can lend a hand, when I can. Keep looking and best of luck.

• Hi, has anyone found a solution, it seems to me that I have already tried everything possible))

Add a Comment