Sending email from Spike.app from iCloud mail account not turning up with recipients

For a couple of weeks now, any emails sent via Spike app from iCloud email account are not being delivered to the recipients - tests confirmed with various IMAP CPanel email accounts, Microsoft 365 Exchange. The messages show in the sent box in Spike, and also in native mail.app sent folder and also showing in sent at iCloud.com. No hint of whey they are not being delivered. No messages in any queues or quarantines on the recipient servers. Spike blaming apple and says it's also affecting other 3rd party apps and waiting on a global rollout fix by apple. Can't see any other messages similar on these forums. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of thorntonp Down vote post of thorntonp
1k views

Replies

I have been having this same issue for months. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing it. Did you ever get anything sorted with this?

I have the same issue, spike is an excellent client it’s a pitty apple is not supporting them on this fix.

Same problem here. Apple ? Wake up pls ?