Type 'PhotogrammetrySession' has no member 'isSupported'

I am trying the new Photogrammetry command line sample code provided by Apple from this link and ended with the error Type 'PhotogrammetrySession' has no member 'isSupported'

The documentation given here included with the member boolean.

Specs are below: macOS Monterey 12.5 Macbook pro 2021 M1 Max Memory 32 GB Xcode Version 13.4.1 (13F100)

Any help would be appreciated !

Replies

Hello,

For isSupproted you'd need macOS 13.0+.

Please refer to the requirement here in the documentation.

• Thanks for the reply. Is there any other version of photogrammetry source code that I can use in macOS Monterey 12.5? Due to some reasons, I will not be able to update my macOS.

• I just upgraded to MacOS 13 Ventura. The same error occurs.

• I upgraded to MacOS 13 Ventura but still the issue exists. Can you guide me to any other source or supported OS version??

Add a Comment

I just upgraded to MacOS 13 Ventura. The same error occurs.

• Me too. Have you found the solution?

Add a Comment

Is there anyone who got it working?

My machine is M1 Macbook Air, xcode version 14 and os version 13

it seems RealityKit and RealityFoundation is not updated to latest ones when I upgrade my OS to 13. I found most recent RealityKit and RealityFoundation framework folders are in xcode.app directory in "OtherFrameworks" folder. I tried replacing the original with those above, but no matter what I do, I couldn't delete the original RealityKit.framework and RealityFoundation.framework located in /System/Library/Frameworks Even in root user I couldn't delete them. Any ideas?