Failed to use the example code of Customizing A TensorFlow Operation

I just install the latest version of TensorFlow and TensorFlow-metal on my Mac (M1 Max macOS 12.5) and try to run the demo code of "Customizing A TensorFlow Operation". But it reports the error like this:

$ python tiny_nerf_hash.py
Checking whether it needs to recompile...
Loading the .so binary...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/-/Downloads/CustomizingATensorFlowOperation/tiny_nerf_hash.py", line 22, in <module>
    from hash_encoder import HashEncoder
  File "/Users/-/Downloads/CustomizingATensorFlowOperation/./hash_encoder/hash_encoder.py", line 37, in <module>
    _backend = tf.load_op_library(os.path.join(pathlib.Path(
  File "/Users/-/miniforge3/envs/instsha/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/load_library.py", line 54, in load_op_library
    lib_handle = py_tf.TF_LoadLibrary(library_filename)
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: dlopen(/Users/-/Downloads/CustomizingATensorFlowOperation/hash_encoder/hash_encoder_kernel.so, 0x0006): symbol not found in flat namespace (__ZN10tensorflow14kernel_factory17OpKernelRegistrar12InitInternalEPKNS_9KernelDefEN4absl12lts_2022062311string_viewENSt3__110unique_ptrINS0_15OpKernelFactoryENS8_14default_deleteISA_EEEE)

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of HeavenlyKing Down vote post of HeavenlyKing

Replies

Exact some error on my Mac too. (M1 Pro macOS 13)