Reality Converter convert GLB to USDZ

I use Reality Converter to convert GLB to USDZ, the color becomes darker, I don't know why?Does anyone know the reason?Thanks

Accepted Reply

Without seeing exactly what environment you're testing your files in/with, it could be a multitude of things:

• The simplest explanation I can think of is the environment lighting could simply be different/darker.
  • The color space or texture maps were affected (not likely though).
  • The material shaders could've been affected during conversion. Texture maps have a multiplied factor from 0-1, or black to white. You can adjust this in some gltf editors. It could be possible that the conversion is multiplying the factor on the color maps with a value less than 1 (so a grey or darker color).

Replies

Without seeing exactly what environment you're testing your files in/with, it could be a multitude of things:

• The simplest explanation I can think of is the environment lighting could simply be different/darker.
  • The color space or texture maps were affected (not likely though).
  • The material shaders could've been affected during conversion. Texture maps have a multiplied factor from 0-1, or black to white. You can adjust this in some gltf editors. It could be possible that the conversion is multiplying the factor on the color maps with a value less than 1 (so a grey or darker color).