Reality Composer Exporting USDZ files - slow animation

It seems that something must of changed in the reality composer export feature to USDZ. Importing any animated .usdz file into reality composer and then exporting it is reducing the playback frame rate to about 30%. The same file imported and then exported as a .reality file plays back just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this issue, as its happening for every usdz file imported and also across 2 different apple laptops running the software?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Richard-Silky Down vote post of Richard-Silky
1.4k views

Replies

I see something similar when I open games I've created in Reality Composer and exported as USDZ I notice that the touch gestures are very slow to respond when I open the USDZ and play. This makes the game mechanics I've created not workable.

Same here. I create an animation in blender and export it as a gltf. Then I use the reality converter and everything shows up fine. I import the usdz into Reality Composer and it also looks fine. But when I export the Reality Composer USDZ the animation speed is messed up. Very frustrating.