tvOS Project adds Intents Extension, App Store Connect feedback "ITMS-90898: Invalid Mach-O entry point"

I'm testing the tvOS version of the development app (swiftUI), and I need to add the Intents Extension to the target to support Siri intents (INPlayMediaIntent) to play music, this is already working fine in the iOS version of the project and submitted for testing, when I compile and submit Go to App Store Connect, and then there is the following error in the feedback email:

ITMS-90898: Invalid Mach-O entry point - Please make sure the build system passes “-e _NSExtensionMain” to the linker for the “MusicPlayer tvOS.app/PlugIns/TVSiriControlAudioExtension.appex” extension bundle, or the extension will not function.

My project has Siri enabled, but I don't know what to do now. I tried to delete and re-create the Intents Extension without making any changes to the file, and submitted it directly to App Store Connect, but still prompted this error. Headache

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ZainW Down vote post of ZainW
1.1k views

Replies

ask for help...

I have the same problem with Network Extension on tvOS. Have you found what was causing the issue? Thank you!