game controlllers and Mac OS 13.3

Specifically the Nimbus+ ... but I tried for a few days a PlayStation Dual Sense ... and the identical problem with just Mac OS Ventura 13.3.

One more thing, ZERO problems with my iPhone and your Apple TV. So, the following problem is ONLY with Ventura 13.3 (NOT 13.2 and earlier - just 13.3).

Here's the problem .. the Nimbus+ will not stay connected and after about 15 seconds disconnects by itself.

The above PlayStation Dual Sense sticks around for about 60 seconds and then disconnects by itself.

For the record, I have several times chatted with Nimbus Tech Support. Total Failure, sorry to say.

Some chatter out there in Google Land said that the blinking lights on my Nimbus+ show (to him) that the chargeable batteries are "bricked" and need to be reset. If true, then why does my Nimbus+ work great with my iPhone and Apple TV? Just asking ...

I'm a computer programmer but I am not a hardware person who can take apart the Nimbus and hit its reset button.

There you have it ... any help at all will be appreciated.

JL

Accepted Reply

THE! solution = with Bluetooth Settings visible, click "Info" on the Controller and select "Forget This Device".

Then, re-pair Controller with iMac.

Controller stays connected

DONE.

Replies

THE! solution = with Bluetooth Settings visible, click "Info" on the Controller and select "Forget This Device".

Then, re-pair Controller with iMac.

Controller stays connected

DONE.