How can I navigate to the controller using the PopOver which useses UIPopOverPresentationController

In my app I have the UIPopverController and it deprecated now. So I tried to show the PopOver using the UIPopoverPresentationController.

Here I am facing some issues,

1. The last item is showing as a footer of the Popover window and not able to click the item
  2. While clicking on other item it failed to navigate. How can I add the navigation.

Previous code:

SelectorViewController* sv = [[SelectorViewController alloc] initWithStyle:UITableViewStylePlain];
tsv.delegate = self;
              sv.currentTopic = self.title;
               popover = [[UIPopoverController alloc] initWithContentViewController:tsv];
               popover.delegate = self;
               popover.popoverContentSize = [sv contentSizeForViewInPopover];
               if ([popover respondsToSelector:@selector(setBackgroundColor:)])
                   popover.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor];
               [sv release];
           }
           self.titleHeaderImage.highlighted = YES;
           [popover presentPopoverFromRect:self.titleView.frame inView:self.navigationController.view permittedArrowDirections:UIPopoverArrowDirectionAny animated:YES];

New One:

[self presentViewController:contentViewController animated: YES completion: nil];

popover.delegate = self;

// popover.popoverContentSize = [tsv preferredContentSize];
            popover.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor];

/*popover = [[UIPopoverController alloc] initWithContentViewController:tsv];
        popover.delegate = self;
        popover.popoverContentSize = [tsv preferredContentSize];
            popover.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor];*/
        [ssv release];
    }
    self.titleHeaderImage.highlighted = YES;
    [popover preferredContentSize:self.navigationController.view permittedArrowDirections:UIPopoverArrowDirectionAny animated:YES];